Welcome to my scrapworld

Becky Higgins' Project Life

Becky Higgins' Project Life
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/

Please link to my site if you copy text or pictures. Thanks.

© Ingrid Poppeliers - http://www.taalcreatief.blogspot.com/

woensdag 17 juni 2009

LACHEN IS GEZOND: English Tongue Twisters !

Veel plezier met deze English Tongue Twisters. Best luidop lezen, pret gegarandeerd !

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

She saw Sherif's shoes on the sofa. But was she so sure she saw Sherif's shoes on the sofa ?

He threw three free throws.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.

Eddie edited it.

She said she should sit.

The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.

I would if I could ! But I can't, so I won't !

If you notice this notice, you will notices that this notice is not worth noticing.

Swatch watch.

Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch ?

Busy buzzing bumble bees.

Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.

Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore. But if Sally shells sea shells by the sea shore then were are the sea shells Sally sells ?

Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you !

The soldier's shoulder surely hurts !

If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch ?

Betty bought some bitter butter
and it made her batter bitter,
so Betty bought some better butter
to make her bitter batter better.

1 opmerking: