Welcome to my scrapworld

Becky Higgins' Project Life

Becky Higgins' Project Life
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/

Please link to my site if you copy text or pictures. Thanks.

© Ingrid Poppeliers - http://www.taalcreatief.blogspot.com/

zaterdag 27 november 2010

More English Tongue Twisters - it's fun !


Good LUCK and have FUN !

Can you can a can as a canner can can a can ?

Sunshine city, sunshine city, sunshine city.

Flies fly but a fly flies.


No need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.

One-one was a race horse,
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.

Seven slick slimey snakes slowly sliding southward.

The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.

Eddie edited it.

If you can't can any candy can,
how many candy cans can a candy canner can
if he can can candy cans ?

Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.

If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts,
buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.

Excited executioner exercising his excising powers excessively.

She said she should sit.

The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's  sick.

The big black bug bit the big black bear,
but the big black bear bit the big black bug back !

I would if I could !  But I can't, so I won't.

If you notice this notice,
you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn 
with his inside outside his inside inn.

Swatch watch.

Silly sheep weep and sleep.


Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch ?

I shot the city sheriff.
I shot the city sheriff
I shot the city sheriff.

Busy buzzing bumble bees.


Suzie, Suzie, working in a shoeshine shop.
All day long she sits and shines,
all day long she shines and sits,
and sits and shines, and shines and sits,
Suzie, Suzie, working in a shoeshine shop.

Preshrunk silk shirts.

Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.


She sells sea shells on the sea shore;
The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure.
So, if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
I'm sure that the shells are sea shore shells.

She had shoulder surgery.

How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans ? A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten